[KimDaBa] Redefining A & None search

Rafael Beccar rafabeccar at speedy.com.ar
Tue Mar 2 17:13:42 GMT 2004

Hi Jesper,

See if you like the following idea.

if you make the the following persons search:

A & None

The result is always going to be empty and useless. So, this kind of search
could be redefined making it useful in this way:

If you performed an "A & None" search, it would return all the pictures where
A and only A is present (nobody else there).

Then, "A & None", would have the same effect than A &! B &! C ... &! Z

Or "A & B & None", would be the same as A & B &! C ... &! Z

NOTE: Sorry if I was too repetitive but I wanted to be as much descriptive as
possible.

Greetings,
Rafael