[KimDaBa] HOWTO export a list of filename

Jody Harris havoc at harrisdev.com
Tue Jul 20 04:34:20 BST 2004

Jean-Michel,

I tested KimDaBa dragon_drops :-D with Konsole + Vim.  Worked fine.  My
guess is that Konsole will mediate the way Qt/kimDaBa is exporting the
drag portion, and implement the appropriate drop.

Once it's in vim, I'm good.

I'll probably get around to whipping up a command line utility to take
the kimdaba drop and do whatever it is that I want done with it later.

You've just improved my quality of life!

Thank you!
jody

--
http://www.RealizationSystems.com/ -- start communicating