[KimDaBa] Thought for your "3 minute tour"

Jody Harris havoc at harrisdev.com
Wed Feb 25 17:36:28 GMT 2004

Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> Looks indeed very nice.
> I'm afraid I'd rather spent my time on KimDaBa development, rather than on
> polishing web pages.
> Would that be a job you would be interested in taking over?

Yeah, that's kinda what I figured.  It would be very different if you
were making money off of KimDaBa...

As for taking that over, I wish I could.  As you can see, I still have
work to do on the RSI site to help market it.  My goal is to have enough
spare time once things get rolling to make some worthy contributions to
worthy open source projects like KimDaBa.

> Thanks for the offer, but the other involved parties seems to want to stay
> with a mailing list.

Well, we've been using the RE for the last three years internally.  Last
year the decision was made to go commercial with it.  I loath mailing
lists after using the RE.  I subscribe to a very small number of mailing
lists that must be very valuable to be worth the time to deal with
e-mail.  Please consider accepting my offer to move this list to the RE
at no charge to you as a gesture from Realization Systems.  At this
time, giving you our service is the only substantial contribution we are
able to make.  Hopefully, in the future, we will be able to make more
substantial contributions to outstanding open source projects like
KimDaBa and KDE.  (It's a goal.)

Jody Harris
--
http://www.RealizationSystems.com/ -- start communicating