[KimDaBa] Re: Nice pictures online...

Jean-Michel FAYARD boulot.dodo at laposte.net
Mon Feb 16 11:18:56 GMT 2004

Le 16-02-2004, Jesper K. Pedersen <blackie at kde.org> a écrit :
> This does indeed look very interesting.
Thanks

> I'd like to see this in KimDaBa in some way, but we have to ensure a way
> that allows my gransma with a Internet exploder 0.1pre-alpha-blip-blop to
> see my images - of course without your fancy indexing etc, but still see
> them. A simple solution could of course be a welcome page without any java
> script or anything, which links to two different versions.
A _very_ simple solution is to have two checkbox in the HTML export
dialog:
    Fancy stuff [x]	Static HTML version [x]
There is absolutely no conflict between what I've made, and the current
thing. They use the same pictures&Thumbnails, and it's just a few files
more in the same directory.

> I'm quite busy currently with non-KimDaBa stuff, and the KimDaBa time I
> have I'd like to focus on a plug in structure.
>
> Thus please allow me in the order of magnitude a month before getting back
> to you to discuss integration in KimDaBa.
Fine with me, I'm in holiday very soon.