D18444: Fix crashes and freezes when Bonjour contact comes on/offLine

Jiří Paleček noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 22 02:22:14 GMT 2019

jpalecek added a reviewer: Kopete.
jpalecek added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> bonjouraccount.cpp:241
> +
> +    const auto ptrValue = &*pointer;
> +    QObject::connect(ptrValue, &KDNSSD::RemoteService::resolved, this, [this, ptrValue](bool r) { comingOnlineResolved(KDNSSD::RemoteService::Ptr(ptrValue), r); });

We use a raw pointer value here instead of RemoteService::Ptr, because that is a shared pointer which would create an ownership loop RemoteService -> (via signal-slot connection) lambda -> RemoteService (via captured variable).

REPOSITORY
  R434 Kopete

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18444