[Konversation-devel] Re: Moving konversation.kde.org/wiki into Userbase

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Mon Jul 25 03:11:18 CEST 2011

I should add that this won't tell you about *new* pages,
since the watchlist will only collect edits *after* a page
was added to it, and even if you run the script frequently
you'll have some latency between page creation and it being
added to the watchlist.

I've solved this locally by writing the output to a file
each time and having it diff new against old output and
send me a mail when the diff is non-zero, so I basically
get emails about new pages now.

--
Best regards,
Eike Hein