[Konversation-devel] Re: Moving konversation.kde.org/wiki into Userbase

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Mon Jul 25 00:56:35 CEST 2011

And the results: What was salvagable of our old wiki content
now lives on http://userbase.kde.org/Konversation

I've cleaned up some of it in the process, but a lot of it
is quite crummy still - especially the distro pages are often
in dire need of updates. Hopefully the move to Userbase will
also end up giving us some new helping hands there.

http://konversation.kde.org/wiki now redirects to the new
place. Even some of the links, like wiki/Sources, still work
as-is, although others have changed. If this turns out to be
a problem we can place appropriate redirects in Userbase (or
in our .htaccess for that matter), but I think /Sources and
/Releases were probably the only pages that got linked
directly with any sort of frequency, and those continue to
work.

The old wiki is still in action for now, relocated to:
http://konversation.kde.org/oldwiki

I've put it in read-only mode however, and plan to shut it
down for good in a couple of weeks tops. Please check out
what's still left there and migrate anything you think is
still missing at the new place - in particular I haven't
done anything with the user pages, so please move that
content off if you still need it (it's mostly outdated
dev-related notes though).

--
Best regards,
Eike Hein