D13516: simplify isProfileDeletable

Tomaz Canabrava noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 13 20:09:19 UTC 2018

tcanabrava added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ahmadsamir wrote in ProfileSettings.cpp:385
> I think that if the profile pointer is null, it should return false, otherwise you'd be deleting some unknown .profile.

Considering that the code works right now, it’s returning true when we don’t have a profile. While I agree with your reasoning I tried to port the code without changing its behavior.

> ahmadsamir wrote in ProfileSettings.cpp:390
> Same thing here, should be false (if the .profile doesn't exist to begin with it can't be deleted).

Same answer, this is the same behavior as before. If the profile doesn’t exists or it’s not writable, we returned trues

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D13516