[Konsole-devel] Print Option

Christo Kieser christok at bercoexpress.co.za
Mon May 25 07:37:30 UTC 2009

Hi,

Is there any change you guy will be returning the print option in
konsole, We have a bout 70 users using the LTSP and they connect to our
DB using Telnet and they need to print from there, or do you perhaps
have a link to a deb file for ubuntu to an older version that contains
the print option..

I am using Kubuntu 9.04 with kde 4.2.2

--
Kind Regards,

Christo Kieser
IT Manager

Berco Express
(T) 011-457-3169
(F) 011-457-3179
(C) 072-796-1934

www.bercoexpress.co.za

--
The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and data transmitted electronically and to preserve the confidentiality thereof, the Berco Group and its associated business entities and/or units accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever if information or data is, for whatever reason, corrupted or does not reach its intended destination.