[Konsole-devel] Print Option

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Tue May 26 09:03:06 UTC 2009

Hello Christo,

I had not planned to re-introduce the print option.  For most people,
saving the current output as text or HTML and then printing that from
a text editor or web browser is a better option since this includes
the history and provides better choices for formatting the output.

If KDE 3 is still supported you might be able to install Konsole from
that - although that won't be just a single deb file.  Adding a print
option to KDE 4's terminal would probably not be a hugely time
consuming thing to do, although I cannot promise if/when I can get
around to it.

Regards,
Robert.