[Konsole-devel] Text selection w/ mouse-aware apps

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 17:55:44 UTC 2009

Hi Steven,

Sorry, I forgot that shift was required under KDE 3.  I do use Vim and
text selection with the mouse works for me in KDE 4 (using Konsole's
text selection, not Vim's own).

> I cannot select text under any circumstances.

Before you mentioned only mouse-aware applications, are you saying
that it happens when just running a shell for example?

> There are reports of similar problems with Vim, BTW (I do not use it).

As far as I know, none of these reports have reached KDE's bug
tracker.  Do you have links to those reports?

Regards,
Robert.