[Konsole-devel] Konsole + DCOP + DBus

Arno Töll lists at toell.net
Wed Dec 10 14:21:13 UTC 2008

Robert Knight wrote:
> @Arno
>
> Thanks for that - I'll review as soon as I can.

I'm changing the DBus interface pretty often currently, so it may not be
necessary to take a final review for now.

But I'd be happy if you or someone else could answer me how I do create
and/or identify a session within the class hierarchy. Sessions aren't
countable as they had been in konsole for kde 3.5 right? I mean: There
is no way to say "this is session 3". I just have a session map
associated with a ViewManager? How do I identify a particular session
then? How to create a new one (may I just call
ViewManager::createView(new Session)?);
What is a view anyway (e.g.: what is the difference between a session
and a view)?