[Konsole-devel] KDE Tutorial

David Durst ddurst at la-rubber.com
Wed Apr 10 21:10:49 UTC 2002

I have strange issues,
I grabbed the latest source kdebaseXXXXX.tar.bz2 from FTP.
I unpackage it,
the enter the directory and run the ./configure script
it tells me I am missing or can not find

checking for mcopidl... not found
configure: error: The important program mcopidl was not found!
Please check whether you installed KDE correctly.

I am not sure how to fix this.