[Konsole-devel] KDE Tutorial

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Tue Apr 9 20:21:05 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 09 April 2002 21:58, David Durst wrote:
> Thank you, because for most of GTK programming I don't come across
> reuseable components in this fashion.
>
> The next issue I have still been having is actually finding the Konsole
> source it self.  Sure I have the src.rpm install of kdebase and every other
> possible KDE package I got my hands on.  But I don't find a konsole.c or

Better look for konsole.cpp ;)  Seriously:  Get the srpm of kdebase unpack
and cd to sub dir konsole./  Or get the sources via cvsup or cvs.  See
http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/index.html

Stephan and Waldo are activly hacking (thanks!) the konsole sources.  So best use
the latest development version.

Achim