Navigation bar is missing

Wolfson, Alexander alexander.wolfson at intel.com
Tue Jan 24 17:28:29 CET 2006

I still have problems, that I need to investigate,

But I think a patch I made might be already usefull to others. May be to

Eva Brucherseifer's effort, because the code is based on qtopia 2.2.0
This patch modifies couple of hundred files to fix an additional
semicolon isue to make it compatable to gcc3.4.3. I actualy wrote a perl
programm to make a fix.
I am using an attached ./buildkonqueror.sh to build. The QTOPIADIR and
QTDIR has to be set before build.

Known isues.
 1. I modified configure(this is part of the patch) which seems to be a
wrong way to
deal with the build system. When you build konqueror build fails in the
last step of make in
konq-embed/src directory.
You have to copy the last step to command line ,remove --silent option
and run it again. Then
It will fail, but give you more information. Copy the last step again
and
replace  /usr/lib/libjpeg.so with -ljpeg -luuid -lqtopia -lqtopia2 -lts
and run the
Last command again.
2. the navigation bar is still missing

Alex