R: R: konqueror3 on SH4

Andrea Bondavalli a.bondavalli at ngi.it
Mon Dec 12 16:29:39 CET 2005

Hi,

I did some tests and I found out that the problem arises
starting from the first release of the year 2005
(snapshot konqueror3-embedded-0.2-20050303), while
indeed it's not present in the last release of the year 2004
(snapshot konqueror3-embedded-0.2-20040524).
I am trying to investigate it, but I noticed many modifications between
these two snapshots. The reason is that while the older is based on KDE
3.1.x, the most recent is based on KDE 3.4.x.
In your opinion which modifications or which files should I investigate
for this problem ?

In order to use my IR control I added to the QT library a trivial IR driver
(based on the Linux Infrared Remote Control interface) by extending the
QWSKeyboardHandler class and at this time I am able to browse
and to move among the different HTML links using my RC.
Unfortunately I noticed that it's not possible to move the focus
on the main toolbar (in order to move and to select the different buttons),
so the only way to select an action or a popup action on the main toolbar,
without a pointing device, is by activating the associated shortcut
(accelerator).
Can you confirm this ?

Thank you,
Andrea