R: konqueror3 on SH4

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Fri Dec 9 21:18:29 CET 2005

On Monday 05 December 2005 15:38, Andrea Bondavalli wrote:
> [...]

It is indeed strange, and it may be caused by recent changes. You could try
out older snapshots to see where the problem was introduced.

> Please consider that I enabled the frame buffer support on my i686 Linux
> PC. I recompiled both the qt-embedded-free-3.3.4 and konqueror3 for such
> host and I am experiencing the same problem. That is, the problem doesn't
> seem to be platform dependent.
>
> Besides, since I am going to use only an infrared remote control as input
> device, I'd like to know about the capability of konqueror to be used
> without a mouse pointer: is it possible to use a keyboard to move from one
> link to another of the HTML page and to move among the different konqueror
> GUI elements ?

Yes, in general, Konqueror can be controlled by keyboard only.

Actually, the new khtml part should have an "edit" or cursor mode too, which
may be a better option when using a remote control, but I have not (yet)
tried using it.

You may try adding an event filter in the main widget to map the arrow keys to
the tab and shift-tab key combination (or something to that effect).

For more fine grained control, you may need changes to the khtml part.

Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro //
                \X/ mikelima at cirulla.net