having trouble to compile Konq-embedded

Chao chao at robotics-mail.cs.umass.edu
Sat May 22 14:40:24 CEST 2004

Hi,

it seems that the problem is caused by that I am using the cross compiler
arm-sharp-linux. If I got rid of that:

    ./configure --enable-embedded --with-qt-dir=3D$QTDIR

this time it got passed the zlib thing, but now it complains my version of
qt is not high enough (>=3Dqt-2.2.2)....But the $QTDIR points to
/usrlib/qt-3.1.1.....

Also eventually I would like to still use the cross compiler to compile
this but for the moment could someone please explain why the configure
script is complaining this?

thanks

Chao