having trouble to compile Konq-embedded

Chao chao at metis.cs.umass.edu
Fri May 21 03:58:38 CEST 2004

Hi,

thanks for the reply. Well, I guess the problem is I seem to have put the
files into what I thought were the "relavent" directories already... e.g.
there is zlib.so in /usr/lib/. What was your "relavent" direcotories?

Another thing is that I did a hack in the configure file and fooled it
into think I already have zlib, and got passed that. Now it's complaining
it cant find Qt (library qte) not found...I have specified the
--with-qt-dir=/opt/qt-2.3.5 already....

why?

Chao