compiling latest konq-e from CVS

Boss Man b0ssman at wrconsult.net
Fri Jun 11 22:13:40 CEST 2004

Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> El Thursday 10 June 2004 22:11, b0ssman at wrconsult.net escribió:
>
>>i followed the directions on the konqueror/embedded webpage & downloaded the
>>kdelibs + kdenox components, then attempted to perform a "make -f Makefile.cvs"
>>from the kdenox directory; the following is a transcript of what happened:
>

> Currently konqueror embedded *should* work with kdelibs 3.1 or 3.2. The kdelibs 3.2
> support has been added quite recently, and there could be some problem with it. I
> hope I did not break kdelibs 3.1 support in adding kdelibs3.2.
> The HEAD kdelibs, however have not been tried at all. Be sure to check out kdelibs
> from the KDE_3_1_BRANCH or KDE_3_2_BRANCH. Or better yet, from the latest minor release
> on each branch (for kde3.2, it should be KDE_3_2_3_RELEASE).

i tried the KDE_3_2_3_RELEASE, & here are the results:

This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

$ make -f Makefile.cvs
*** preparing konq-embed...
*** preparing kde sources (from ../../kdelibs into ./kdesrc) ...
mkdir: cannot create directory `./kdesrc/kdecore/malloc': File exists
cp: cannot stat `../../kdelibs/kioslave/http/httpfilter.cpp': No such
file or di
rectory
cp: cannot stat `../../kdelibs/kioslave/http/httpfilter.cc': No such
file or dir
ectory
cp: cannot stat `../../kdelibs/kioslave/http/httpfilter.h': No such file
or dire
ctory
rm: cannot lstat `./kdesrc/khtml/khtml_find.*': No such file or directory
rm: cannot lstat `./kdesrc/khtml/htmlpageinfo.*': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `../../kdelibs/khtml/misc/htmltags.gperf': No such file
or direc
tory
*** applying ecma embedded_3.2.patch ...

after this, everything succeeds until:

$ ./configure --enable-qt-embedded
checking for dcopidl... not found
configure: error: The important program dcopidl was not found!
Please check whether you installed KDE correctly.

any further ideas??