I have a working embedded konqueror working with kdelibs 3.1 now

Luciano Montanaro konq-e@mail.kde.org
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 17:54:42 +0100

Hi,
I just now managed to have konquy work with the khtml part from kdelibs v3.=
1.

It turned out not difficult at all to adapt the class to current kdenox.

I have to make some more fixes, or convert some changes I did directly to=20
khtml_part.cpp to patches, though.

What do you think the chances are to convince the khtml mantainesr to move=
=20
some functions to a different file? That way we would not need to change
the originals at all, we'd just supply empty functions in a dropin file.

The functions I am talking about are=20

KHTMLPart::findText
KHTMLPart::findTextNext
and=20
KHTMLPart::slotViewPageInfo

In KHTMLView I am currently #if 0'ing the KHTMLView::print function.
That too could be moved to a different file.

What do you think?

=2D-=20
Luciano Montanaro// My public GPG key can be  /"\ ASCII RIBBON
               \X/ found at wwwkeys.pgp.net   \ /   CAMPAIGN
                                               X  AGAINST HTML=20
                                              / \     MAIL