kdelibs-3.0 diffs commited to head.

Luciano Montanaro konq-e@mail.kde.org
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 20:35:17 +0100

On Monday 03 February 2003 17:37, Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> Hi,
> I have committed my diffs to the HEAD of kdenox.
> I have almost surely forgot to add some of the new files to the repositor=
y,
> so be patient with me for a while, I'll make it usable as soon as I can.
>
> Luciano

The tree should work now.

This is the script I use to compile the program. With options different fro=
m=20
these, there will be problems, most probably.

Let me know if it works with you,

Luciano

=2D----
#!/bin/bash

DEBUG_FLAG=3Dno

if [ "x$1" =3D=3D "x" ]; then
	DEBUG_FLAG=3Dno
fi

if [ "x$1" =3D=3D "xdebug" ]; then
	DEBUG_FLAG=3Dyes
fi

if [ "x$1" =3D=3D "xfulldebug" ]; then
	DEBUG_FLAG=3Dfull
	CXXFLAGS=3D" -pg $CXXFLAGS -DKJS_DEBUG_MEM=3D1"
	CFLAGS=3D" -pg $CFLAGS"
	LDFLAGS=3D" -pg $LDFLAGS"
fi
=09

export CXX
export CC
export CFLAGS
export CPPFLAGS
export CXXFLAGS
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export LDFLAGS

=2E/configure \
	--prefix=3D/usr/local/kde3 \
	--with-ipv6-lookup=3Dno \
	--without-xinerama \
	--disable-scrollbars \
	--with-qt-dir=3D/usr/lib/qt-3.1.1 \
	--with-qt-includes=3D/usr/lib/qt-3.1.1/include \
	--with-ssl-dir=3D$HOME/src/OpenSSL \
	--with-ssl-lib=3D$HOME/src/OpenSSL/lib \
	--build=3Di586-pc-linux-gnu \
	--host=3Di586-pc-linux-gnu \
	--target=3Di586-tornado-linux-gnu \
	--disable-selection \
	--disable-bookmarks \
	--with-pic \
	--with-gui=3Dx11 \
	--with-javascript=3Ddynamic \
	--enable-debug=3D$DEBUG_FLAG \
	--enable-add-ons=3Dkflashpart,kplaintext \
	--disable-printing \
	--enable-readwrite \
	--disable-pcre
#
#--- end

=2D-=20
Luciano Montanaro// My public GPG key can be  /"\ ASCII RIBBON
               \X/ found at wwwkeys.pgp.net   \ /   CAMPAIGN
                                               X  AGAINST HTML=20
                                              / \     MAIL