R: I have a working embedded konqueror working with kdelibs 3.1 now

Paolo Scaffardi konq-e@mail.kde.org
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 08:48:31 +0100

Ciao Luciano!
Anch'io ho lavorato su Konqueror per un set-top-box che produciamo per
alberghi. Tu di cosa ti occupi?

La nuova build a cui ti riferisci basata sulle QT pi=F9 recenti =E8 =
stabile
o no? Io ho dovuto fare molte patch per rendere stabili tutti gli ultimi
snapshot.

Cordiali saluti,
Paolo Scaffardi
Ufficio Giotto =96 Airvent SAM S.p.A. - Rimini
Tel. 0541 383294

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: konq-e-admin@mail.kde.org [mailto:konq-e-admin@mail.kde.org] Per
conto di Luciano Montanaro
Inviato: gioved=EC 6 febbraio 2003 17.55
A: konq-e@mail.kde.org
Oggetto: I have a working embedded konqueror working with kdelibs 3.1
now

Hi,
I just now managed to have konquy work with the khtml part from kdelibs
v3.1.

It turned out not difficult at all to adapt the class to current kdenox.

I have to make some more fixes, or convert some changes I did directly
to=20
khtml_part.cpp to patches, though.

What do you think the chances are to convince the khtml mantainesr to
move=20
some functions to a different file? That way we would not need to change
the originals at all, we'd just supply empty functions in a dropin file.

The functions I am talking about are=20

KHTMLPart::findText
KHTMLPart::findTextNext
and=20
KHTMLPart::slotViewPageInfo

In KHTMLView I am currently #if 0'ing the KHTMLView::print function.
That too could be moved to a different file.

What do you think?

--=20
Luciano Montanaro// My public GPG key can be  /"\ ASCII RIBBON
               \X/ found at wwwkeys.pgp.net   \ /   CAMPAIGN
                                               X  AGAINST HTML=20
                                              / \     MAIL