stephan beal konq-e@mail.kde.org
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 13:12:29 +0100

On Monday 04 March 2002 13:03 pm, Oliver Fels wrote:
> Hi.
>
> In the process of creating a KHTMLPart based offline reader, I came accross
> several problems.
> The most important is how to redirect konq/e's input to use a different
> input mechanism. In the specific case, I am reading in a zip file which
> contains HTML code and images.
> Using write(char* ) is no problem at all, however, resources read from that
> page are naturally not affected ( like "img src=xxx" etc.)

i'm guessing here, but i think this has already been done in Konq's WAR
support. Web Archives allow you to package up a web page (images and all)
into an archive for later viewing by konq. i'm not sure if konq-e has this
support, but i would think it's basically just a matter of linking it in.

----- stephan
Generic Universal Computer Guy
stephan@einsurance.de - http://www.einsurance.de
Office: +49 (89)  552 92 862 Handy:  +49 (179) 211 97 67
"Linux sucks twice as fast and 10 times more reliably, and
since you have the source, it's your fault."