BUG: restoreScrollbar() crash in khtmlview.cpp

Paolo Scaffardi konq-e@mail.kde.org
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:00:47 +0100

I discovered that in konqe there is a bug concerning the function
restoreScrollbar() into khtmlview.cpp when scrollbars are in auto-mode;
when called at the end of page parsing, and the old page has a vertical
scrollbar and the new one doesnt, the system crash into that function,
calling 'layout()' function. I commented that function and everything
seems working.

To test this you should have a little (but not to little to see a page
without scrolling) display and open one page greater than screen, then
another one that fits on it.

Please verify it!!

ByeBye,
Paolo Scaffardi