patch against bug #176804

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon Jan 19 02:49:37 CET 2009

On Monday 19 January 2009, Eduard Sukharev wrote:
> Some time ago i submitted the bugreport #174806 about Kompare doubling the
> open dialog twice and KDE' one being really screwed up. Today i was able t
> find out the reason for that - the usage of Q3GroupBoxes for "Source" and
> "Destination" widget groups.

Good catch, but...

> So, i just used KButtonBox from it and it solved the problem

... do we really need a KButtonGroup there? Is a QGroupBox (the native Qt 4
one, not Q3GroupBox) not good enough? KButtonGroup adds button group
functionality for radiobuttons, there are no radiobuttons here.

You also left a "class Q3GroupBox;" sitting around in filespage.h, is that
still needed or did you forget to remove it?

        Kevin Kofler