patch against bug #176804

Eduard Sukharev kraplax at mail.ru
Mon Jan 19 02:39:01 CET 2009

Hello, everyone :)

I'm from the 'kde on windows' team.
Some time ago i submitted the bugreport #174806 about Kompare doubling the
open dialog twice and KDE' one being really screwed up. Today i was able t find
out the reason for that - the usage of Q3GroupBoxes for "Source" and
"Destination" widget groups. The same-looking widget group is used for setting
path to diff executable. So, i just used KButtonBox from it and it solved the
problem - there's only one file dialog and it's either Native one, or KDE one.
Both look ok.
I thought that i can't comit without asking you. So, i just attached the patch
to the letter so you can review it and make your resolution. Is there any
possible issue about it? Have i done anything that could break something in
the inner mechanism of Kompare?
This is quite annoying bug so, if you have nothing against it - i'll commit on
wednesday.

PS. i'm not on your mailing list, so i'd appreciate if you CC me the answer.
:)
--
Regards,
Eduard Sukharev