Can I change "categories"??

dave at bramwell.org.uk dave at bramwell.org.uk
Sat May 2 14:26:44 BST 2020

Hallo!
I trust everyone is surviving the Covid restrictions.

I have another small problem.....  I've just finished converting my 2019 data
to KMyMoney, and went to look at a report, when I found that I have input new
categories & many of them are listed as Income, rather than Expense.  Is there
a way to change the Income to Expense without having to go all through my list
again & convert them one by one?

BTW, it seems to me (not a finance person!!!) that it would make (my) life
much easier if I could give a title for a report as a first step & have KMM
fill in the bits and pieces as needed.....

Many thanks to you all,

Dave Bramwell