Thank you for KMyMoney! #ilovefs

Stanton Sanderson stansand at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 15:52:28 GMT 2020

> On Feb 14, 2020, at 4:02 PM, Ingo Klöcker <kloecker at kde.org> wrote:

> Thanks a lot for KMyMoney! It's awesome

> Regards,
> Ingo

Dear KMyMoney developers,

Ingo’s comments are spot-on. I am a Macintosh user who found KMM-4 on MacPorts some years ago and have been grateful for its simplicity, convenience, and report capabilities. I have also “played” with the KMyMoney 5 built with Jenkins and so far have not found problems going back and forth between versions 4 (-devel on MacPorts) and 5 (Jenkins). However, the last successful Jenkins build was 2 months and 5 days ago. It would be wonderful if somehow a knowledgeable person could update the MacPort KMM to the current (latest) versions.

Regardless, many thanks for your efforts.

Stan