Thank you for KMyMoney! #ilovefs

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Fri Feb 14 22:02:59 GMT 2020

Dear contributors to KMyMoney!

Thanks a lot for KMyMoney! It's awesome.

I'm using it since a bit more than two years now. Before that I used a heavily
tweaked LibreOffice Calc document, but this always got very sluggish near the
end of the year (with just 1000+ rows). So, at the start of 2018, I finally
decided to give a dedicated finance manager a try. I chose KMyMoney and I
didn't regret my decision. It took me some time getting used to it (I missed
my fancy coloring and my report and graph from the LO Calc document), but over
time I discovered more and more of KMyMoney's great features, and now I have
almost all my financial assets in KMyMoney with some nice reports and graphs.
This would never have been possible with LibreOffice Calc.

Thanks again for all the work you have put into KMyMoney!

Regards,
Ingo