KMyMoney + AqBanking: Keychain or similiar program for Ubuntu 18?

Timon Fiddike timon-kmymoney at fiddike.com
Thu Jan 10 15:19:21 GMT 2019

Hello Everybody,

I use the current version of KMyMoney that is included in Ubuntu 18.
The "About" dialogue says 5.0.0 but I read somewhere that it is really
5.0.1 or 5.0.2??

Inside KMyMoney I use AqBanking to retrieve transaction information
from banks in Germany. This works great, but I have to type / copy
paste the pin number for each account every single time I update them.
This is annoying, as I have several accounts.

Is there some tool like Keychain that can story this info and provide
it to KMyMoney? What do I need to install?

Cheers,

Timon

--
https://fiddike.com