KMyMoney Digest, Vol 99, Issue 8

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 9 03:43:33 GMT 2019

On 1/8/19 3:10 PM, Felix Rubio Dalmau wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
> 	Great! Thank you! I have done that, and in the new account the default is "Withdrawal". However, and although the  filters are cleared and the start date is set to 1/1/1900, and there no transactions left in the old account, the "Delete account" option is permanently greyed out. Any ideas? (Sorry for bothering so much, guys).
>
> 	Felix

First, are all the transactions now in the new account?  As long as
that's true, we can work on why you can't delete the old account.  There
are a number of reasons an account (with no transactions) can't be
deleted - such as it being mentioned in a scheduled transaction.  If
there are no schedules, and the account seems empty of transactions, you
might try saving as an anonymous file (removing all identifiers, and
making actual amounts random) and sending that to Thomas and/or myself.