Problems updating mutual fund prices using Yahoo.com

Jane Hadley jhadle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 23:20:26 GMT 2019

Well, Yahoo Finance is once again working for me. So apparently it was just
out of commission for a couple of days. These are the settings that I have
been using for many months and that were working and are now working again.
(Note: I am on KMyMoney 4.6.6)

Symbol: %1

Price: "regularMarketPrice":((\d+|\d{1,3}(?:[,]\d{3})).\d+)

Date: "regularMarketTime":([\d]+)

Date Format:

"Skip HTML Stripping" is checked.