Problems updating mutual fund prices using Yahoo.com

Bob Ewart bob-ewart at bobsown.com
Wed Jan 2 04:44:01 GMT 2019

Those settings are not working for me on KMyMoney 4.8.0 running on Debian 9.

I get:
Fetching URL
https://query1.finance.yahoo.com/v7/finance/quote?fields=regularMarketPrice&symbols=IBM...
Price found: 113.67 (113.67)
Unable to update price for IBM (no price or no date)

Yet the json returned from entering that URL in Firefox returns:
{"quoteResponse":{"result":[{"language":"en-US","region":"US","quoteType":"EQUITY","fullExchangeName":"NYSE","regularMarketPrice":113.67,"regularMarketTime":1546290114,"marketState":"CLOSED","market":"us_market","sourceInterval":15,"exchangeTimezoneName":"America/New_York","exchangeTimezoneShortName":"EST","gmtOffSetMilliseconds":-18000000,"exchangeDataDelayedBy":0,"esgPopulated":false,"tradeable":true,"exchange":"NYQ","symbol":"IBM"}],"error":null}}

So both the price and date are there.

Bob Ewart