Problems updating mutual fund prices using Yahoo.com

Nathan Murray nathan at yotux.com
Tue Jan 1 03:24:14 GMT 2019

Jane

I was following the post on the forum and I think the reason behind the comment "once you upgrade we can help" is two fold.

Allot of things changed in Kmymoney 5.0.  If I recall things moved to the new KDE framework.  So with the changes in the api as you mentioned things may have changed and what works in todays app may not be backward compatibly.  Hope this helps a little on why upgrading may make it easier to troubleshoot.

I also want to put it out there that I use Arch Linux so I'm on more of a bleeding edge rolling release.

--
Nathan Murray