No plugins; cannot load data file.

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Mon Feb 11 22:54:59 GMT 2019

Timothy,

Click the link below to download my build scripts. I have included a
parameter for the plugin directory which I think I had to add to get
KMM 5 to work. You can either try my scripts out or look at the cmake
line in BuildKMM.sh to see the syntax that I'm using.

The plugin directory that I use works on Fedora, not sure how it will
work on Debian. I know that my plugins are also blank if I don't set
this parameter. The scripts should work on any Linux system that has
all of the dependencies that are required to build KMM.

P.S. I am not a developer, just a user that has been compiling from
git (and svn and cvs before git) for a long time so I automated the
build process.

----
Brendan Coupe
KMyMoney Build Scripts - Easily Build KMyMoney From Source Code
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sfo2HgzaCCSb3d7pjl3To50yoQT5BaXM