No plugins; cannot load data file.

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Mon Feb 11 13:53:08 GMT 2019

Hi

I am running kmm 5.0.3 on Debian 9 Buster.
I have compiled and installed with no errors (that I noticed).
However when running kmymoney I get

Could not read your data source. Please check the KMyMoney settings that
the necessary plugin is enabled.

On checking the settings there are no plugins or a plugin icon.

Runnimg from the command line gives
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile

Couldn't start kuiserver from org.kde.kuiserver.service:
QDBusError("org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown", "The name
org.kde.kuiserver was not provided by any .service files")

qt.qpa.xcb: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 3 (BadWindow), sequence:
3742,resource id: 13189830, major code: 40 (TranslateCoords), minor code: 0

I do not know how to go further to try to solve this.

Please any pointers would be most welcome.

Regards

Timothy