Exporting .qif file...

zed zed at zed.net.nz
Mon Sep 10 23:24:32 BST 2018

https://www.dropbox.com/s/58opndrwrcaruwp/Screenshot%20at%202018-09-08%2009-34-55.png?dl=0

https://docs.kde.org/stable4/en/extragear-office/kmymoney/details.impexp.qifimp.html#details.impexp.qifimp.profile
> you can find some more information about QIF profiles.
>
> Hope that helps

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Despite my best efforts I have still not succeeded in achieving an export
of the accounts as a .qif file.

I went to the website you suggested but neither the the ,qif export window
nor the .qif import window I get has an option to create a new profile.

As I've been using KMyMoney for a long time and am very satisfied with it,
my urge to try exporting to another accounting program was just an "itch
which had to be scratched", as I had no intention of changing.

So, I have put the matter in the "too difficult for a geriatric to handle"
basket and will, thankfully, stay with something I know and respect.

Regards.

Zed

--
Zed
Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.