Investment value

Koos Pol kmymoney at pohw.nl
Fri May 18 21:03:35 UTC 2018

The total investment value (both from the reports and as shown in the
ledger) seems to also use the last purchase price of a stock.

(1) I think this is a misnomer. I would think the investment value
should reflect the purchase value. Agree?

(2) Regardless of a possible misnomer: from a bookkeeping perspective
there is a definite use for having a report showing the purchase value
as that has a place in the fiscal overview.

[openSUSE 42.3 is still on KMM 4.8.1. So apologies if this has already
been resolved]

Koos