SSL negotiation failed

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at gmail.com
Sat May 5 19:04:17 UTC 2018

I've been using kmymoney for a long time via macports on mac. Just
recently when updating accounts (kmymoney ofx), I get the error message
"Could not connect to host [hostname]:  SSL negotiation failed." This
occurs with two accounts, with the errors starting around the same time
(a third account still works). Unmapping and re-mapping the online
account does not help:  I get the same error when first attempting the
mapping process. I suspect a stale SSL certification, but I can't figure
out how to download a new one or even to locate the file.

Please help!

Thanks,
Jonathan