Problems updating mutual fund prices using Yahoo.com

Jane Hadley jhadle at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 23:34:03 GMT 2018

The last time I successfully updated my mutual fund prices was maybe two
weeks ago. I do vaguely recall the discussion on this mailing list of
problems with the Yahoo service, but I personally was not having a problem
at the time so I didn't pay close attention. I'll go back and look for
those discussions. Has any substitute been found?

I may just update to Ubuntu 18.04 and maybe the 5.02 will show up in the
repository when I do that.

Thanks for the response.

Jane