Help with config issue

Felix Rubio Dalmau felix at kngnt.org
Sun Dec 30 09:14:08 GMT 2018

Hi everybody,

	I have been using kmymoney for some years now, and I am very happy with it. However, for some months now I have been suffering a quite annoying issue: there is one account for which

		a) Any new entry in the ledger is set by default to "Increase" (and I am using that account mostly for payments, so is very annoying having to select manually "decrease" each time).
		b) If I set a "Pay to" for any transaction, all subsequent transactions will have the same payer... instead of starting empty (to clean the field I have to enter a payer with a single space, and ask kmymoney not to remember it).

	As this happens for only one account, I guess is not a bug in kmymoney but in my configuration... but I do not see where this can be coming from.

	Can anybody give me hand?

	Happy new year!
	Felix