Does anyone have a curl (or other tool) sript for Citibank (US) downloads?

Peter J. Farley III pjfarley3 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 6 22:58:25 UTC 2017

Yes, I did try that today and you are right, you can get your credit card transactions from “Citi Credit Card”, but not the transactions for checking or savings or loan accounts, etc., only the credit cards.

Unfortunately none of the other Citibank servers listed in the kMyMoney OFX list allows me access to checking/savings/loans/etc.  In fact none of the others would even let me sign in with my Citibank credentials.

Thanks for the suggestion though, at least I can get my CC accounts.

I will have to try Weboob.  I see they have a Citibank backend, so maybe that will work.

Peter