Does anyone have a curl (or other tool) sript for Citibank (US) downloads?

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Fri Oct 6 21:42:27 UTC 2017

I have a Citibank Visa card through Costco and I am able to download my
account info directly through KMM.

Have you tried setting it up in KMM? I know I did it in 2016 without a
problem. The BANK/BROKER is listed as Citi Credit Card in the KMM Online
Settings.

When you Map to Online Account in KMM select KMyMoney OFX and you will find
several options for Citibank. I would try them all to see if you can map to
your account(s).

*----Brendan Coupe*

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 1:07 PM, Peter J. Farley III <pjfarley3 at earthlink.net