No longer able to import QFX

Randy Lutzinger rlutzinger at comcast.net
Thu May 25 19:36:56 UTC 2017

Hello Jack,

The import option is available, but the only choices that I see there
are QIF, gnucash, CSV and account template.

As far as the plugins, I have "KMyMoney OFX" selected.  I just noticed
that if I select the plugin "KBanking", that I then get another option
under the Import menu.  It gives me "AquaBanking Importer" and I see
that from that option I am able to select my "QFX" file and import it
correctly.

It that the new way to do it?

I have never had to do it that way in the past.

Randy