No longer able to import QFX

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 25 19:23:41 UTC 2017

Hello Randy,

On 2017.05.25 14:58, Randy Lutzinger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Today I noticed that I no longer have the option available to import
> a QFX file into my accounts.  This has worked for me in the past, but
> for some reason the option has disappeared.
>
> Has this feature been removed from KMyMoney, or is it something with
> my distro's package?
>
> I'm running KMyMoney version 4.8.0 , libofx version 0.9.11-1 and
> aqbanking version 5.6.12-2 on Arch Linux.

It "should" still work, nothing was removed in this area.  I no longer
run Arch, so I can't check directly, but they are usually pretty good
with their packaging, and those seem like recent versions.   In
addition, since they list those two libraries as dependencies, it is
unlikely they didn't select them at configure time.  Finally, since
that package wasn't updated since last November, it seems unlikely to
be a packaging issue.  So - we need to look at configuration or other
possible causes.

Do you get any errors, or is it just that the import option is no
longer present?  What are the listed options when you click on the
Import menu?  Also, when you select the menu Settings/Configure
KMyMoney... and select the last icon on the left (at the bottom)
Plugins, which import plugins do you see listed?