No longer able to import QFX

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 25 19:52:11 UTC 2017

libOFX and aqbanking provide two different ways of importing OFX/QFX
files.  (I don't know the exact history, but KBanking is the term used
to enable the aqbanking library.)  Personally, I find the libOFX
simpler to configure, although I believe aqbanking has additional
features.

So, in your case, it is not an intentional change in process, but it's
certainly an acceptable workaround.

I still have no idea why the KMyMoney OFX (using libOFX) import isn't
showing up.  In the configure plugins dialog, all plugins on the list
are generally checked, I'm not sure why any one would not be, although
in your case, a checked one is apparently not working.

One more thing that might provide more information.  If you run
kmymoney from a command line, is there any output that might be
relevant?  It usually says something about the plugins it finds and
loads.

Jack