Map to Online Account Issues - Discover Card, TD Ameritrade

Michael Carpino mfcarpino at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 01:07:52 UTC 2017

I'm a new user of KMyMoney. I made the switch from Quicken to KMyMoney. I'm
running KMyMoney on Windows 10 and I'm in the process of linking my
accounts via the Map to Online Accounts. For some accounts, Citi Credit
Card I've been able to connect and download my transactions just fine.
However with DIscover card and TD Ameritrade I can't get past the initial
map stage. With Discover I get to the Login Details stage and I receive a
failed message of, "The HTTP request failed" and with clicking on the
details I receive, "Access Denied You don't have permission to access "
http://ofx.discovercard.com/" on this server. Reference #18.af5d1ab8.
1496580807. 1afa200b"

With TD Ameritrade I receive "Error signing onto your bank ERROR #15500
SIgnon invalid... I am using my correct sign on.

I want to use KMyMoney going forward and would like to resolve these
issues. Any solutions would be welcomed and appreciated.