KMyMoney 4.8.0 AqBanking and Gwenhywfar dependency version

Joachim Langenbach joachim.langenbach at engsas.de
Mon Jun 5 13:04:56 UTC 2017

Hi Chris,

thanks for your reply. I've managed to get it working (mostly). To get it
working, i have done the following changes:

- Linker error as mentioned below: automoc4 and QT_AUTOMOC are both mocing the
file, which results in the linker error. Removing automoc4 fixes the problem
(already done by the suse guys; see their attached patch)

- To compile kmymoney 4.8.0 against aqbanking 5.1 and gwenhywfar 4.13, the
following changes are needed (see also second attached patch):
   - Reduce needed versions in kmymoney root CMakeLists.txt
   - Change API calls of AqBanking  functions AB_Job_GetFieldLimits and
AB_Job_SetTransaction in mymoneybanking.cpp

Retrieving transfers and saldos from the hbci accounts seems to work fine. But
sending sepa transfers, does nothing. After clicking on send, an dialog opens
(s. attachment) and says, the transfer was transmitted. But it does not ask
for the password and the bank does not recieve the job. Do you have a hint,
how to fix it?

Regards,

Joachim

--
Joachim Langenbach

Tel.: +49 5323 9870876
E-Mail: joachim.langenbach at engsas.de

EngSaS - Engineering Solutions and Services Langenbach
c/o: Ulrich Langenbach
Jeverstr. 21
10587 Berlin

Webseite: http://www.engsas.de