KMyMoney 4.8.0 AqBanking and Gwenhywfar dependency version

Christian Dávid christian-david at web.de
Mon Jun 5 07:50:21 UTC 2017

Hi Joachim,

I am not aware of any other reason for these versions of aqbanking and gwenhywfar. However, the linker errors are strange, obviously they should not be there.

Btw: I hade a OpenSuse .spec for 4.8, it still in the repository [1], maybe that makes your life easier. But you should remove the bankdata (they are outdated).

Best
Chris

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rhabacker:branches:home:ianda:branches:KDE:Extra/kmymoney